mayflower wollam insurance group

Condo Insurance

>> If you’re living in a condominium, your condo association isn’t responsible for what’s inside your condo – you are. Condo insurance is specifically designed for condos, with available coverage that may include:

  • Personal property
  • Replacement value of your primary dwelling and specified permanent attachments, up to a specific value
  • Bodily injury if someone is hurt on your property
  • Liability for property damage
  • Damage protection from fire, plumbing freezes, vandalism, glass breakage, etc.

Even though the condo association isn’t responsible for your personal belongings, the condo owner is typically responsible for everything within the unit, including permanently attached fixtures and improvements. That’s why a basic condo insurance policy should cover damage to structural parts of the building, including walls, floors, ceiling covers, etc.

Our Experienced Staff Is Here To Answer Your Questions And Meet Your Unique Insurance Needs.