mayflower wollam insurance group

Inland Marine Insurance

>> Physical assets that are not stationary at a single location or aren’t covered properly under the Commercial Property coverages can be covered by an Inland Marine or ‘Floater’ policy.  


The main coverages available under this line of business are:  

  • Contractor’s Tools and Equipment 
  • Installation Floater 
  • Builders Risk 
  • Accounts Receivable 
  • Valuable Papers and Records 
  • Electronic Data Processing Equipment 

Our Experienced Staff Is Here To Answer Your Questions And Meet Your Unique Insurance Needs.