Motorcycle Insurance

You worked hard to get that bike. You saved your money, researched the best model and you treat it probably a little better than you treat your regular car. So, why drive uninsured? At Mayflower Wollam, you choose what kind of motorcycle insurance you need, including:

  • Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability
  • Comprehensive & Collision
  • Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
  • Medical Payments
  • Custom Parts & Equipment
  • Roadside Assistance – Covers the cost of towing and labor costs at the place of breakdown when your motorcycle or off-road vehicle is disabled due to:
    • Mechanical or electrical breakdown
    • Dead battery
    • Flat tire
    • Lockout
    • Running out of fuel, oil, water or other fluids

Motorcycle insurance covers a variety of bikes and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), including cruisers, limited production cruisers, street sports, high performance, touring, sport touring, mopeds, scooters and trikes.

[wpforms id=”1164″]