While personal insurance protects your home and belongings, business insurance protects your livelihood. Whether you’re a small-business owner looking for just general liability insurance, or in need of a more comprehensive commercial package policy, we can help you determine which policy suits your company best so you can keep your focus where it needs to be – running your business.
- General Liability Insurance – Protects you if you injure someone or if you damage his property.
- Business Owners Insurance – Also called a Business Owners Policy (BOP), this provides basic general liability as well as insurance for property, loss of income, identity theft and many others.
- Commercial Package Policy – For companies that do not fit into the (BOP) programs for their coverage and need a little more tailoring to their coverage.
- Tools and Equipment Coverage – Coverage for the tools you have purchased while they are at the job site.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – From company vehicles to tractor-trailers and dump trucks, if it’s on the road, you need it insured. We help you pick the best policy for your needs, whether you’re an accountant on the road or a long haul truck driver.
Most contractors and small-business owners need some type of commercial auto insurance to protect their company when they are on the road. Call us today to see what coverage fits your business best.